07 April 2010

Special Feature: BUNDALEEReports!



You probably did not know this but Bundaleer likes to read the New York Times. And when Bundy finds a great piece of journalism, his curious mind wonders how he can spin the news a la koala.

Well, here it is. Fork in hand, Bundaleer documents today's lunch. It is a warm homemade chicken and tarragon salad atop a lightly toasted sesame baguette. Wow.

If you have not yet had the pleasure of reading the delightful "foodie" article that inspired this post, please find it at

"First Camera, Then Fork"
By Kate Murphy
The New York Times - 4/7/2010

Newsflash: Bundaleer has just now agreed to appear in additional food photos. In return, he would really appreciate a fresh eucalyptus salad. Does anyone have a picture of that?

4 comments:

  1. Here ya go mate, one eucalyptus salad coming right up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Someone actually sent me a Eucalyptus Salad!

    Oh no...help! I can't get to it! It seems it's only a virtual salad! How am I going to get my paws on one of those? It looks like the best salad in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Anna. Bundaleer is cute. Does he like chicken salad? Does he who have a best friend (like another koala)? Did Bundaleer need sunscreen in Florida?

    I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna!

    Well, actually, I am a vegetarian so I can't really eat chicken salad. But I *love* my greens -- and so do Julie and Ben so we have a lot of green salads together!

    I have heard that there is a koala named, Yuki. He is coming to visit me soon. Yuki is even smaller than me so I have to make sure Yuki isn't scared or lost in New York. Julie's nephew, Gavin, will bring Yuki to New York next month. I'm glad because it can be a little lonely being the only koala around.

    Guess what, my fur is my sunscreen! I don't have to worry about burning. I keep telling Julie and Ben that if they stopped shaving, they wouldn't have to use sunscreen either. Don't you think that would be a good idea? :)

    Maybe I can come visit you in Columbus someday?

    ReplyDelete